Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ben Graupner is HAWT!

The last time I posted some pics of Ben Graupner, I got a visit from the photographer (who I don't know from Adam, btw) who accused me of going to her personal website and stealing her pictures. She left some pretty rude comments, which I promptly deleted along with the photos since that kind of thing REALLY upsets me. I would just like to state that all pictures that I post here are found on either Jackson Rathbone Source or Jackson Rathbone Online or sometimes on Facebook or Twitter. If they are tagged, I leave the tags on, since I don't want to "steal" anything 'cause my Mom told me it was wrong to steal. My Mom also told me that it's wrong to be rude to complete strangers who don't know you from Adam, especially if you don't know the whole story of what happened. My Mom's good like that, but then maybe other Moms aren't. I don't know, therefore I won't judge. See what I did there? Anyway, I digress. My message is this... I promise that I did not come to your personal website and ass-rape it to satisfy my non-existant klepto needs. I saw the pictures, thought they were pretty and thought others might think they were pretty too, therefore I shared them with the few people that visit my blog. No offense intended whatsoever. If a pic is yours, leave me a friendly little comment with a link to your site and I will totally credit you, with the greatest of pleasure. Anyway, now that I've got that off my chest, on with the post...

Fact. Ben Graupner is edible. Absolutely, deliciously f*ckhawt and I want to lick him. Just saying. And I love his long legs! Bwahahahaha! I jest (sort of). That comment was for the lovely Circe290 - she's the one that pointed out to me that Jackson's legs look too short for his body. Now I notice this fact in just about every picture of him (even the ones where only the top half of his body is showing! Heehee... I jest again!). ;p Oh dear, I'm digressing again. Here's some pictures of the lovely Ben G for your viewing pleasure...

Pics from the Saint Rocke show on July 20th found on Jackson Rathbone Source.
Pics from the Martini Ranch show on July 21st found on Jackson Rathbone Source.
Do you think Ben knows that the Karate Kid is behind him?
 Pics from the Wasted Space show on July 22nd found on Jackson Rathbone Source.

Here are some videos of the Martini Ranch show. Enjoy!

100 Monkeys playing Live at Martini Ranch in Scottsdale AZ 7/21/10 (Part 1) - via OCDVampAZ on YouTube

100 Monkeys playing Live at Martini Ranch in Scottsdale AZ 7/21/10 (Part 2) - via OCDVampAZ on YouTube

100 Monkeys playing Live at Martini Ranch in Scottsdale AZ 7/21/10 (Part 3) - via OCDVampAZ on YouTube

7 comments:

Clurra said...

*Thud* You spoil me so!

How could anyone NOT think Ben is just perfect...and tall *sniggers*

Thanks for posting hon!! Loved it and I for one will be ass raping your blog *wicked grin* yoink, spank you ;)

Love Clurra

Anonymous said...

Awww, pickin' on poor Jax because he's only 5'9"..... It's not his fault he's not entirely proportionate ;) Hahahaha....

I personally think all the Monkeys have something distinctive about them that draws the appeal, but, sorry, I'm still partial to J.Action *tehe*

circe said...

Oh..I'm cracking UP! LOL!

Jackson is quirky and sexy and adorable, but yeah...I notice the leg thing in every pic. I'm sorry for making you notice it now, too! (hahaha! -- still cracking up!)

Fabulous post, btw! =)

Amy said...

This blog post totally encapsulates what I've been thinking everytime I've seen a picture of the monkey men over the past 6 months. I was beggining to think I was the only one who wanted to lick Ben G and thought Jackson had a leg transplant or something... not that I don't want to lick him too..you know, just less than Ben..O_O

Zanymouse said...

This is the first time I have visited your blog and I must say...verrry nice! I have Monkey Fever something awful and have seen them four times so far, chomping at the bit for the next time they come around. Jackson is so charasmatic in person, and Ben G starts off looking a little different but he grows on you. He is so unbelievably hawt! Like comparing apples and oranges, both are so beautiful and talented. Jerad Anderson is nothing to sniff at either, such a cutie.

Blayze said...

Wow, I'm really sorry that happened to you honey. I have tons of Ben G pics being as he's my favorite Monkey Man. Something about that height of his just blows me away and those eyes. Hmmm, getting a little warm in here, think I got off track. Anyway, back to the point. If you'd like you're welcome to wonder through my pics and take any that strike you. I may have taken the pics but I DO NOT OWN BEN G. Hell, I wish I did but so not the point and man it just got really warm in here. LOL
I don't see where anyone but Ben G himself has a leg to stand on when it comes to claiming "HIS" pictures.

Angelndeskyes
AKA WonderingMonkey

Anonymous said...

I cracked up over this post, but I gotta say, there is no pic of Ben G better than the ones with his eyes closed. He looks so soulful and I just want to swoon every time. *le sigh* Thank you