Sunday, September 4, 2011

I Tried My Hand At Some Enhancing...

So I had some time on my hands yesterday & I was looking at all the gorgeous WFE stills on ROBsessed. After drooling & clicking & licking & saving, I decided to have a go at enhancing some of the pics. I've never really tried this before, so I got a second opinion from someone that I trust when it comes to pictures of Rob (*waves at Kate* Thanks, lovely lady!). Now I'm posting them for your enjoyment. Hope you likey.















And because I have had this background for a long time & haven't really had a use for it, I put it together with my favorite WFE Rob pic. It may seem an odd combination to you, but to me, it's pure perfection. A perfect water rose & a perfect Rob. Done & done. ;)

Oh, and in case you didn't know or you forgot...
...all the above pictures. :-P

'Til next time...

No comments: