Sunday, November 8, 2009

On A Lighter Note

And now, on a lighter note... I found this blog last week & thought it was utterly hilarious! You have to check it out! The site is called TwiLOL.com and it is AWESOME! If you like LOLCats, then you will love this. Here are just a few of my faves to introduce you to the funny...
They tell the whole Twilight story in pictures... classic!




Then they have references that you will only pick up if you've
watched the DVD extras & also the audio commentary where Rob
rips himself off constantly... too funny!


And then there are random LOL's which are fantastic, too...



So, clickety on the link below & have a look... you won't be sorry! Enjoy!
 

1 comment:

Keira @ Lazy Book Lovers said...

OMGosh!! These are hilarious!! I have heard of TwiLOL, but I don't know why I never checked them out. Thanks for sharing!