Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Someone Needs To Put This Man In Front Of A Camera & Get Us Some New Pics

Do you have ANY idea how difficult it is to find pics I haven't seen of our boy?! In light of all the lickable Rob pics coming out, I tried to find some Jackson pics to show you that were different from the usual ones floating around. HAH! Mission (almost) Impossible! Seriously, this dood needs to do more photoshoots, get himself on some red carpets, just generally get his ass in front of more cameras to give us more to look at! And, while we're on the topic, a few shirtless pics wouldn't go amiss... ;) I'm just sayin'...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just tagged you with the Meme that Twitarded started.

http://spooninginforks.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Carol-- shall I send you some new pics after the concert this weekend?? Btw, loved the pics -- love me some J.R.

TwiCarol said...

Is this you, NCChris? I would absolutely LOVE that! Squeee! =D If you want, type up a review type thing of the concert & what you thought of it & I will do a whole blog post around your experience. What do you think? My e-mail address is twicarols@gmail.com
Thanks SO much for the offer! I really appreciate it! :)

Monkey Junkie said...

I have to agree on the lack of anything new relating to Jackson at all....has he got tangled up in some invisibility cloak somewhere?! Does he need my help getting out of it?! Give us a shout Jay, I'll come running to your rescue!!
But...it is frustrating being Team Jacksper sometimes...most of the cast our out and about right now - loadsa new pics to swoon over, get excited about...we kinda get nothing (esp here in the UK!) He had better be there at the NM premiere and he'd better get a look in for pics - just shove Rob out of the way boy!!
There is an advantage to all this though - we won't be getting into debt over NM merchandise or all the magazines...since his beautiful face isn't on much of it!!!!

NCChris said...

Cool deal Carol - I'm in. I know the Darlins are getting a big spread, too, but I'd be thrilled to do a report on the concert and share some pics!
*MWAH*

BTW, my validation word was "facking" - that's facking hilarious! LOL