Saturday, December 5, 2009

Some Of My Favorite Christmas Songs & Some Wallpaper

These are some of my favorite popular music Christmas songs. Yes, I am totally abusing my blog to post videos that I love,  for easy access. Hopefully you like them, too. And I also made some Jackson Wallpapers to prove that I haven't completely forgotten what this blog is supposed to be about. Enjoy! 'Tis the season, after all...

Organised by Bob Geldof & Midge Ure in 1984 to raise funds for the famine in Ethiopia. Band Aid was & still is the greatest collection of musicians of an era in one room, EVER! But then, I was always more partial to British music from back then, even though I was only little.


George Michael circa 1984... LOVE his voice... it's a tragedy that his personal life ended up over-shadowing his talent.

The legend that is John Lennon... 'nuff said.

This is, imho, the best Christmas song to be released since the two from 1984. But then I could be biased, since I absolutely f*cking ADORE The Darkness! If you don't know their music, get your ass to YouTube & get searching. They are the perfect example of f*ckawesome rock with a huge dose of campness & humor. I Believe In A Thing Called Love is one of my favorite songs EVER! Genius!


And now, the wallpapers...




No comments: