Saturday, June 26, 2010

Eclipse Premiere Interviews & Some Eye Candy

Eye candy first, yes? YES! First up, some of the Nylon outtakes found on the superb Jackson Rathbone Source. Don't forget to click to enlarge since I made them a bit smaller to fit on the page.
 

*THUD*

Still with me? Right, next up are some more pics of Jackson from the Eclipse Premiere, only these are HQ ones from www.jacksonrathbonesource.org, so you just KNOW the quality is fantastic. Again, click & lick to enlarge. 
 Stick a fork in me... I'm done!

I  also went scrounging for lots of lovely interviews from the Premiere for your viewing pleasure, so I hope you enjoy them... I know I did! And I'm going to say it again... I can't f*cking WAIT for this MOVIE! :D

But before we get to the Eclipse Premiere interviews, here's one with Jackson, Kellan & Ashley from PopSugarTV to get you started...









Very cute interview with Rob & Jackson (LOVE this one!)

MTV Rob Interview

Access Hollywood Rob Interview

Access Hollywood Kristen Interview

Access Hollywood Peter Facinelli & Jenny Garth Interview

Access Hollywood Kellan Interview (Kellan wants the Emmett action figure to have a little bear biting it - LMAO)

Access Hollywood Taylor Interview

Fox All Access

E! Online

PopSugarTV

ET Online

The Insider

Associated Press

itn


Thanks for watching! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW...someone worked on their blog (hahahaha)
It looks great, all the interviews, very nice.
And some lady giving Jax his son taking a picture and leaving???? What???? Poor guy....poor kid. But apparently he handled it very well which makes me proud.
GAH *fansherself* I'm sorry but he was freakin' SMOKIN for that premier. Except the vest, didn't need the vest, hahaha, but either way, damn he looked good!!! And his voice, gets me every time!!!!

Bouncy72 said...

Wow girl. This is awesome, must have taken you forever. Thank you!

Laurie said...

I completely agree with you Eclipse was amazing.I had to keep myself in my seat anytime any of the Cullen men came on screen especially Major Jasper OMG he was to sexy for words.Loved the post the pics were OMFG I seen them but it never hurts to see them again.