Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Jackson's Hair - Did YOU Steal It? Well, Give It Back!

So I went to visit the Jackson Rathbone Source site as I have been doing for a while now since they have such great pics of Jackson, and what I saw took my breath away & I don't know if I mean that in a good way or not. 100 Monkeys performed a show on 28th May at The Roxy Theatre and there are loads of great pics to see at www.jacksonrathbonesource.org , so go check them out. What caught my attention, though, was Jackson's hair (or lack thereof, as the case may be). It's even shorter than it was in the pics that Tara sent me from the last show she went to! Now don't get me wrong, I still think he's gorgeous as hell, but there ain't much rock 'n roll about this hair. I hope he's cut it for a role or something. I think it's just going to take some getting used to. He looks like a very sweet, good boy now... and that makes me quite sad. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but it makes me miss the long hair and maybe even *GASP* the red bandana! OK, maybe I won't go THAT far! Anyway, here are some of the pics for your perusal... 



And here are some pics of Jackson as Sokka in The Last Airbender. The bottom three pics are in UHQ, so click to enlarge. Jackson in UHQ is a sight to behold. YUM!
 

3 comments:

Cullen818 said...

You always do the best Jackson posts! I love them:) Now, if I'm being totally honest, I'm loving the short hair. I do enjoy a long haired bad boy, but this is a nice change!

Clurra said...

I have to admit -- I saw the puffball and freaked out, top shelve ledge jumper style...

These pics however, while the hairs not great...it's not as bad as I thought, thanks for talking me down!!

Love Clurrabella

Bouncy72 said...

Clurrabella what's a puffball?

I know what you mean about hearing about the hair. There were a group of girls on FB discussing it & I freaked out so went & found these pics on the source. Have to say I was worried it was going to be shorter, so I was relieved & not TO stressed.

LMAO TwiCarol IDK how it even crossed yr mind that you'd rather have the red bandana...you HATED that.